Saturday, January 23, 2016

Jubilee Holdings names new CEO

Mr Dietmar Raich served as regional CEO for the company’s life business prior to the appointment. PHOTO | FILE
Mr Dietmar Raich served as regional CEO for the company’s life business prior to the appointment. PHOTO | FILE 
By BD REPORTER

Insurance group Jubilee Holdings Limited (JHL) has appointed Mr Dietmar Raich as its chief executive officer effective this month.
Prior to this appointment, Mr Raich had served at the company as regional CEO for the company’s life business, where he oversaw all aspects of the leadership, strategic direction and business results.
“We are delighted that following an exhaustive selection process, the board of directors has announced the appointment of Dietmar to lead Jubilee Holdings as its group CEO,” the firm’s chairman Nizar Juma said in a statement.
“Mr Raich has a thorough understanding of insurance, in addition to finance and management of large organizations. I have no doubt that he is the right person to take the helm … as JHL enters its 79th year in operations in East Africa.”
“I am honoured that the JHL board of directors chose me,” Mr Raich said in a statement.
“The Company has a long and rich history in this industry and I see enormous potential going forward. We have a great team and opportunity, and I look forward to being part of that success. I am also thrilled that I will have the ability to rely on Mr. Juma’s counsel as he is an exceptional chairman and role model.”
Mr Raich has over 34 years of insurance industry and management experience. Previously, he served in various executive roles at German insurer Allianz.
He holds a degree in economics from the University of Stuttgart and a diploma in business administration from the same University.

No comments :

Post a Comment